Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I change my password?
You can reset your password, change your address, and all other account details in the membership area by clicking on ‘My Account’ in the top menu bar.
2. How can I update my payment/account information?
You can update your payment information by clicking ‘My Orders’ at the very top menu bar.
2. How do I access the Facebook Community Group?
Click on this link and simply request to join. One of our team members will give you access as soon as we’ve confirmed you are a member.
3. How do I contact customer service and what are your hours?
You can contact our support team at email@example.com and someone from our support team will be in touch within 24 hours of your email (outside of weekends).
4. I’d love to do some 1:1 work with Shelley. Is this possible?
Yes! Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch with more details.
5. How do I make sure your emails don’t end up in my spam inbox?
You’ll need to “whitelist” the emails coming from email@example.com. Below are detailed instructions for the most popular email platforms showing how to achieve this.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Gmail
- Open the email
- Click on the drop down arrow next to the “Reply” button
- Select “Add to Contacts List”
- Click on the “More” button above the email header
- Select “Filter messages like these”
- At the bottom of the search window, click “Create filter with this search”
- Check the box that says “Never send it to Spam”
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Outlook
- Open the email
- Right-click on the sender’s name, and click “Add to Outlook Contacts”
- Click “Save”
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click “Junk E-mail”
- Click the Safe Senders tab
- Select the “Also trust e-mail from my Contacts” check box
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Hotmail
Add the From address you want to receive mailings from to your Hotmail Safe List:
- Open your mailbox and click “Options” (upper right hand corner).
- Click the “Junk E-Mail Protection” link.
- Select the “Safe List” link.
- Copy and paste firstname.lastname@example.org into the dialog box titled “Type an address or domain”.
- Click the “Add” button next to the dialog box.
If the mailing is in your “Junk E-Mail Folder”, open the email and click the “Not Junk” button.
You should also check that the mailing’s email address is not in your Blocked Senders list. You can find your Blocked Senders list by following the directions above and going to “Blocked Senders List” instead of “Safe List”. If you see the mailing’s from address on this list, select it and click the Remove button.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with iPhone Mail
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email from and slide it left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
How to Whitelist an Email Address with Yahoo
- Open the email.
- Next click the Not Spam button on the top toolbar.
To ensure delivery: Create a filter to automatically send email from to your Inbox.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field leave the default contains selected.
- Enter our email address in the text box next to Contains…
- Choose the destination folder to which you would like the message delivered. For example: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save…
- You will see in the next screen -Deliver to Inbox if From contains –
- Click or tap Save on this screen.
- You will be returned to your Yahoo! Inbox.